At Waypoint Global, our Subsea team is experienced in recruiting for permanent and contract Subsea vacancies across the globe.
We understand the Subsea recruitment market, and alongside our extensive experience we have demonstrable technical knowledge of the various roles in this sector.
Our extensive knowledge of the Subsea sector enables us to give honest and constructive advice and support when it comes to your career and business in the Subsea market. We have an excellent reputation with candidates and clients alike, who exclusively use us to provide manning solutions for their projects.
Our reputation is cemented by the fact that we work to the latest industry trends within the Subsea market. Our sheer number of worldwide contacts and subsequent relationships in the Subsea arena ensure that we are chosen to represent our Subsea clients in the wider market, working in partnership with their own ethos and company values.
Our team work with a variety of Subsea clients providing high calibre Subsea personnel. Spanning across the international Subsea market we work with a wide variety of Subsea clients including:
- Major Oil operators
- Subsea Contractors
- Subsea Consultancies
Our Subsea personnel are supplied across all aspects of oil field activities including Construction, Seismic, Geotechnical, Geophysical, Metrology and Rig Moves.
The personnel we provide are involved in many types of international offshore projects including:
- Experienced Party Chiefs, Surveyors, Data Processors, Survey Engineers and Geophysicists
- Skilled ROV Supervisors & Pilot Techs; Rigging and Deck Crew
- Specialist Trenching, Well Intervention, Christmas Tree, Riser, Plough, Lay Equipment Technicians & Supervisors
- Superintendents, Client Representatives and Project Managers
- Supervisors and Sub-Engineers
- Tooling Personnel
- Bathymetric Survey, Hydrographic Survey
- Pre Lay/Post Lay Survey, Pipeline Route Survey
- Cable Lay Route Survey, Digital & Analogue Site Survey, Pipe lay Operations
- Site/Hazard Survey, VSP Survey, Dredging
- Jacket/Top side Installation
- Trenching and Plough operation, Spool Piece Metrology
- Pipeline and Jacket Inspections and CPT
- OBC Seismic, 3D/2D Seismic, Transition Zone Seismic
- Onshore/Offshore Seismic Data Acquisition, Rock Dumping
- Geotechnical Drilling/Core sampling, SubSea tie-in
- FSO/FPSO Hook Up
- Reports Writer
- Reports Coordinator
- Pilot Technicians - Electrical
- Pilot Technicians - Mechanical
- Vessel and Diving Crews
Whether you are a candidate looking for an exciting job opportunity with one of the many prestigious companies we work with, or a client looking to capitalise on our established and ever expanding network of quality candidates, you can trust Waypoint Global to provide a dedicated and professional service that will exceed your expectations.
- International Payroll Solutions
- Travel and Logistics
- International recruitment campaign management
- Full and Part crew management. Temporary supply
- Permanent placements
- Contract and third party Services
- Seasonal crew